Simple GIft Card Holder:
Getting down to the wire with selecting gifts and of course wrapping them! This simple gift card holder is ideal for to dress up your gift cards. Want to give is a try?
Creating your own gift card holder:
Grab your paper trimmer with blade and scorer, card stock, Designer Series Paper, Paper Snips and Tear Tape.
Gift Card Holder Base:
- Cut card stock 4” x 5 1/4”
- Score with the 5 1/4” along the top at 1/2” x 2 7/8”
- Turn card stock to have the 4” along the top and score at 1/2”
- With Paper Snips, cut off the two outside pieces as shown in picture above along the bottom
- Trim the remaining bottom piece on a diagonal so when folded, it will not show on edge
- Place Tear Tap along the 1/2” strip
- Tuck the bottom piece up and fold card
- Insert 1” circle punch along the top of holder to create a cut out (May take some arm strength. You could do this while the holder is not completely closed. Do one side, then fold and punch to match.)
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper (Christmas Around the World) 2 1/8” x 3 1/4”
- Adhere to the front and back of gift card holder
- Cut Whisper White card stock 2 1/4” x 3 1/2”
- Use Envelope Punch Board or corner round punch on Whisper White to round ALL corners
- Attach ribbon with a stapler to create a pull tab
- Adhere gift card to Whisper White card stock
- Wrap ribbon from back to front
- Attach Mini Gift Bow
Christmas Tag Class:
Interested in viewing the other tags I created?
Reindeer 3×3 Card:
I don’t have a separate post for this cute note card. Created rather quickly with WInter Wonder Embossing Folder and the Reindeer from the Seasonal Chums Bundle. I used Stampin’ Blends to color the reindeer, which I love how he turned out!!! I even colored the rhinestone with the Stampin’ Blends as well.
At first, I thought of using my Stampin’ Up! markers to color the reindeer but as you can see, the blends offer such a better a coloring choice!!! Love the Stampin’ Blends! Perfect gift!!!
Almost Christmas Eve!
Not sure I was able to post all my holiday creations but I do know I posted a great variety of projects created with Holiday Catalog Merchandise. Be sure to shop my online store for items retiring or on sale until January 2nd.
Thank you for being amazing and following my website. I’m truly blessed!
Please attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150