Finding the perfect gift is often a hard task. I have a niece and nephew who are older and prefer receiving money as their gift. Not a bad thing, however, if that’s the gift it must be presented in a fancy card. The Merry Little Christmas Money Holder is a QUICK fix to dress up your money!
Merry Little Christmas Money Holder
A friend of mine shared the money holder with me! I was looking for one more project for a class and I was WOWed by the simplicity of making it. Two simple score marks, some Designer Series Paper, add a greeting and the project is complete! As you can see, The Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper offers numerous of prints that works well with a lot of Stampin’ Up! colors.
Here are the details for the money holder:
- Cut Solid Card Stock 7″ x 7 1/2″
- Cut TWO Basic Black Card Stock 2″ x 6 3/4″
- Cut Basic Black 1 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ (belly band)
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 3/4″ x 6 1/2″
- Score Solid Card Stock with the 7 1/2″ at the top at 2 1/4″ and 5 1/4″
- Using a 1 1/4″ circle punch, make a notch on the inside flap
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Card Base
- Trim notch on the inside flap
- Wrap belly band and adhere flap in front
- Using dimensionals on belly band, place your sentiment
After numerous attempts and still with bloopers, I made a video. I really want to try and do Facebook Lives as I am seeing this as a new trend. How do you feel about Facebook Live?
That’s a wrap:
I hope you will find time to create your own money holder. Today, DECEMEBER 11th, is a busy day – it is FREE SHIPPING for ALL Stampin’ Up! orders! I am LOVING the response. Be sure to fill your carts and get those last minute holiday items!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!