What is a holiday present without a tag on it? Yes, it’s holiday card time, however, decorating gifts with an adorable tag is lots of fun! This past week I held my annual Holiday Tag Class. I create 5 different tags for my customers to complete. Today, I am sharing the 2 Santa’s Sleigh Holiday Tags I made for class!
Santa’s Sleigh Stamp Set and Thinlits:
The Santa’s Sleigh Stamp Set and Thinlits were a carryover item in our Annual Catalog. Last year, without a doubt, this bundle was a favorite. I love the detailed sleigh and who doesn’t smile when you see a reindeer? When I was prepping for my class, I knew a holiday tag was definitely going to be created around the Santa’s Sleigh but before I knew it, I had 2 completed!
Santa’s Sleigh Holiday Tags!
As you can see, the Merry Music Speciality Designer Series Paper works wonderfully on the tags! Just enough pattern to highlight many of the items from the thinlits. I love using Real Red, Garden Green and Emerald Envy card stock with Basic Black.
A few tips:
- When using the Merry Music Speciality Designer Series Paper for holiday tags, mount it to solid card stock. For the Sleigh, I placed the 2″ x 4″ strip to Basic Black. For the Reindeer, I adhered to Whisper White.
- Once adhered, I used the Tag Topper Punch
- The Basic Black Card Stock was a bit tricky to use in the sleigh. Use the precision plate and go slowly when removing from the thinlit. The back end of the sleigh is very thin and detailed. (rips easily)
- To keep the Silver Foil Sheets free from scratches, place an index card over the thinlit before running it through the Big Shot.
- Snip the wreath and adhere to the back of the Reindeer with a glue dot
Santa’s Sleigh Cards:
Although they are from last year’s holiday collection, I thought it would be fun to share some Santa’s Sleigh Cards. It may help inspire you to create a few. My old website is listed on the picture but I still think they are worth sharing.
Do you enjoy attending craft classes? I would be lost without my classes. I know it is hard for some to get to a class, however, I do offer some of my classes to go. Check my events page and if you find one that interests you, sign up and I will contact you! It’s a great way to create with Stampin’ Up! products if you are unable to attend!
It’s time to start some holiday shopping. I need a few items to complete those wish lists. How is you wish list shaping up? Do not forget the big Year-End Sale taking place now on my Online Store.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!