In love with the Heartfelt Bundle
Love is in the air! The beginning of the year, the focus turns to Valentine’s Day and anything heart related! When the Mini Catalog was introduced I feel in love with the Heartfelt Bundle. Who does not love a stamp set that has not one but two coordinating punches!
Posting to my website!
Last week I posted one card using the bundle. Life has been a bit hectic lately and I swear I write every day post to my website and guess what, it doesn’t happen. It’s not that I don’t want to post, I just have to figure away to get it done more efficiently. So today’s post consists of 2 cards featuring the bundle and I almost post a third picture too, but decided, I will do it separately.
Love making cards that incorporate the use of Designer Series Paper. Especially when I am creating classes to go, I love sending product that has a pattern for my customers to use to complete their cards at their homes. In the cards below, you can see, minimal stamping is done but the cards look fabulous. The use of embossing folders, ribbon and other punches create a simple but lovely card to send out to a loved one.
From My Heart Speciality DSP!
Do you notice anything besides the the Heartfelt Bundle? Look at the designer series paper in the picture! From My Heart Designer Series Paper is oh so cute! The traditional colors of Flirty Flamingo and Real Red used on each sheet makes it a pack of paper you need to put in your shopping cart! PLUS, the heart punches work of the paper! YES YES YES!
Sale-a-bration is well under way and if you haven’t seen all the goodies and what the promotion is all about – please be sure to take a look!
Customers earn a FREE product every time they reach a threshold. For example, if a customer spends $150 usd/$180 cad, they can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. Basically, for every $50 you spend, you are rewarded! WOO HOO!
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- Why not book a party with me! Can be in person or catalog or online!
Beginning January 3, 2020, hosts with qualifying orders ($300 order!) can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set. It is super cute you will definitely want it!
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set*. (*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
Bonnie’s Spring Retreat!
It’s happening, I am planning my next event! It will be another wonderful event I am sure! In case you missed the details on the first one, here is the link Bonnie’s First Stampin’ Retreat.
I am off to craft! Have a Super Sunday with doing something you love!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!