Chilly Day for Timeless Tulips
It still is winter, it still is chilly here in New York. In need of some warmer thoughts, I pulled out my Timeless Tulip Bundle and created the cards below. Let’s look at the my chilly day for Timeless Tulips Cards.
Would you like to stamp and create your own Timeless Tulips Card? Grab your supplies and let’s get started! It was a fun card to create and it definitely warmed up the place. I used the card in my recent card class and everyone really loved it. Just think of all the colors you could make the tulips!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut tip layering piece 3 3/4″ x 5″
- trim 1 1/4″ x 5″ strip of designer series paper
- stamp stems on Whisper White card stock
- on scrap paper, stamp tulips and leaves
- add coordinating ribbon – tie a simple knot first, wrap around the two layering pieces as shown
- assemble card
- using dimensional add flowers and stems to card
- for the sentiment I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies and stamped on in Crumb Cake and the other in Soft Suede. I think Soft Suede is the better choice for the sentiment.
Spring Retreat is getting started!
March will be here in no time and so will my next retreat! I can’t wait for it actually because the first one was so much fun! Want to come to my event? Please Contact Me here or at email@example.com. I am close to the max but there is still room for you! Did you see my post on my first event? Here is the link if you missed it! Bonnie’s First Stampin’ Retreat
The kids are off from school for winter break and my oldest son will start in Myrtle Beach starting his 3rd year of baseball with Felician University. Can’t wait to see him on the mound doing what he loves! Follow your dreams, share your vision, it may inspire someone! My supplies are listed below for today’s card. I hope I inspired you to create one!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!