October Holiday Card Club 2019
To wrap up the October Holiday Card Club 2019, I am featuring the last card from the class. It is one of my favorite folds, the Bonnie fold, as we often refer to it. It is simple to create but yet so effective when using for a card design! The Snowman Season Bundle paired with the Let it Snow Speciality Designer Series Paper was a lot of fun to work with. So much fun, I think a framed art project is soon to follow!
- cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- trim off a 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece from one of the ends (this piece is used to layer the snowman on the front of card)
- cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ x 4″ and 1″ x 4″
- cut Whisper White card stock 2 1/2″ x 4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- stamp sentiment in Memento Ink and color with blends
- add ribbon
- stamp on the inside of card a holiday sentiment
- your card is complete!
Snowman Season For October’s Card Club
In case you missed the other posts for October’s Card Club, here are the links. Check out the pretty cards I designed! All posts have products I used at the bottom for easy reference when shopping in my online store. I truly appreciate your business.
- October’s Holiday Card Club Note Card
- October’s Holiday Card Club Note Card #2
- October’s Holiday Card Club Snowman Season
What are you waiting for????
My club has open membership. You may join any month! Listed below are the details – stress free way of building your collection of cards!
Have you heard about my Holiday Card Club? Each month I select one stamp set and make 4 cards. All are welcome to join my club as I prep class packets to go. By joining, you receive a monthly packet of cards to stamp and assemble at your home! I have had positive feedback about my club which warms my heart. Think you would like to join? I would love to have you be a club member! Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday designs will be featured until December, in January, Card Club switches to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Bonnie’s Winter Retreat!
If you are wanting to attend my FIRST WINTER RETREAT, please contact me! I have a lot of surprised in store for those attending! Only can attend one of the two days? Contact me for the price! Would love to spoil you even if it is for one day!
I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!