October’s Holiday Card Club Notecard
Each month I design 2 notecards for my Holiday Card Club. I will admit, each month the note cards get cuter and cuter! Today’s post features October’s Holiday Card Club Notecard using the Tailored Tag Punch. I haven’t made a card like this in some time so I figured why not. I love how the snowman from one of the patterns in the Let It Snow Speciality Designer Series Paper fits the punch.
Grab your trimmer, card stock and of course the Tailored Tag Punch.
- cut Real Red card stock 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- cut Shaded Spruce card stock 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- punch several Tailored Tag Punch in Coastal Cabana and Real Red
- assemble on the Shaded Spruce card stock (place the Snowman FIRST – I took one of the punch pieces and cut in half and placed behind to give the snowman a border of color.)
- trim excess off
- add ribbon
- stamp sentiment from set onto a 3/4″ piece of Whisper White
- assemble as shown
The one snowman, I added a snowman hat which I colored with Stampin’ Blends.
Bonnie’s Holiday Card Club
Are you wondering about my monthly card club? First and foremost, I welcome EVERYONE! I love designing the cards each month and sharing them with you. Below are the details. Again, I would love to have you be a part of my monthly card club!
Details on Bonnie’s Card Club!
Each month I select one stamp set and make 4 cards. I prep class packets to go. By joining, you receive a monthly packet of cards to stamp and assemble at your home! I have had positive feedback about my club which warms my heart. Here are the requirements:
- 6 month commitment
- $30 minimal order each month by the 15th
- one of the months, you will receive $15 in FREE merchandise
- each month, you will complete 8 cards (4 designs) cards are prepped, minus stamping of images due to Stampin’ Up! policy
- additional shipping and handling fees apply for out of town customers
- STRESS FREE way of completing holiday cards
- Holiday designs will be featured until December, in January, Card Club switches to Sale-a-bration themed cards
Weekend is here!
Time to enjoy the last weekend in October! I have a football game with my youngest son. It’s his second year playing and he loves it. I love what I do for the mere fact my schedule is flexible for me to attend school activities. Any questions on today’s post, please reach out! Have a great weekend!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!