Seaside Notions for Card Class
One last card to share with colors from the Color Fusers Blog Hop for September. I have decided each month, with the color palette, I want to create at least projects. WHY? I feel like I just get in a groove when the first one is complete and then brainstorm for more. The Seaside Notions for Card Class was the third card I created. The first card had all the colors in the color palette, the second had 2 of the colors and this card has the remaining 2 colors. I love challenging myself each month with this blog hop!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder (Mosaic shown)
- cut card stock (Night of Navy) 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- cut Whisper White card stock 3″ x 4 1/4″
- stamp shell in Crumb Cake
- mask and stamp shell in Rococo Rose
- stamp coral stamp in Merry Melot
- stamp seahorse in Memento Ink
- color images with Stampin’ Blends
- die cut Layering Scallop Oval in Sahara Sand
- die cut Stitched Shape Oval, stamp sentiment
- use twine for some texture as shown
It was a fun card to create. I made this QUICK video about masking the shell. I hope you can see it!
HOLIDAY PRODUCT SPLITS!
Finally, I have Holiday Splits to share! YAY!! If you are interested in either, please contact me. Additional shipping fees apply.
Back to the Grind Monday!
It is time for me to catch up on business and creating! Let me know if you are interested in my Holiday Product Splits. I would love to share with you! If you are working on a budget, it is the perfect solution! If you are looking for supplies, head to my online store 24/7 for all your Stampin’ Up! needs. I truly appreciate your business.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!