Happy Father’s Day
June 16th, already half way through the month as well as the year. How time just flies by. I created this simple card this morning for the special men in my life. It is quick and easy to duplicate with any designer series paper. I love using designer series paper as background especially when it coordinates with the stamp set. Happy Father’s Day to all the men out there!
- cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut designer series paper 2″ x 5″ and 1 3/4″ x 5″ (I picked two patterns that complimented each other)
- die cut rectangle stitched framelits
- stamp image in Night of Navy Ink
- add two piece of Night of Navy Twine (I tied both ends in a simple knot)
- die cut stitched shapes circle
- die cut layering circle framelit
- stamp sentiment from Well Said Stamp Set
- add Sail Away Trinket
The NEW Annual Catalog is packed with some wonderful bundles. The Sailing Home Bundle and coordinating product is definitely one to add to your wish list and then add to your collection. It is perfect for the person who loves anything nautical. Have a wonderful day celebrating father’s day with those you love.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150