Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2019
It’s here, the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2019! YAY! It is all about new product found in the Annual Catalog released on June 4th. Have you seen all the goodies? If you haven’t take a look at the new Sailing Home Bundle and the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper featured on my card.
Want to create your own card? Grab your paper trimmer and let’s get started!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- with the 11″ across the top, cut at 2 3/4″ (save piece as this is used for the sentiment
- score card at 5 1/2″ creating the small fold
- cut Night of Navy card stock 4 x 5 1/4″ AND 2 1/2″ x 4″
- cut Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- die cut the anchor, wheel and bracket from the Smooth Sailing dies
Stamp the rope image onto the Whisper White Card Stock for a little added value. I stamped the sentiment on scrap paper and used the 1 1/2″ circle punch to punch it out and attach to the bracket. The coordinating Night of Navy and Sahara Sand Twine is the last element I place on my card to make it complete. I love anything nautical and this came our perfect!
The Entire Suite!
Here is the Come Sail Away Product Suite. There are a lot of wonderful items included in the suite. I picked a few to highlight but wanted to share the entire bundle!
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
Are you always in love with Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper? I am and this pack, Come Sail Away is ideal for masculine cards! I love the coloring and the patterns!
Up Close with the Designer Series Paper…
Time to hop!
Be sure to check out the other creations from hello Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. It is always fun looking at new product and seeing creativity unfold! My product list follows the blog hop for easy reference to create your own card. Have a great day!
Stamper’s Dozen June 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!