North America Events Council April Blog Hop Part 3
Framed Art and Paper Sampler are terms used to describe the picture below. I often refer to it as frame art as I do place the finish project in a frame. My customers thoroughly enjoy completing framed art projects as much as I love creating them. Today, the North America Events Council April Blog Hop Part 3 features more project from the Share What You Love Suite shared at OnStage.
8″ x 8″ Framed Art!
When the box of supplies arrived prior to OnStage I was like a little kid at Christmas. Fast at opening and my eyes got bigger and bigger with each new product I touched. The Speciality Designer Series Paper, Share What You Love, is AMAZING! With the numerous patterns, 13 assorted colors and the pearlized finished on some prints it is a MUST HAVE item from the upcoming Annual Catalog. Most of my samples for the event featured the paper because I could not stop using it. I knew making a simple 8″ x 8″ sampler would be an effective way to share the Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper during my OnStage presentation.
pictures off the large screen during my presentation at OnStage Hartford 2018
Create your own!
Creating a 8×8 Framed Art is not time consuming. Well, maybe a little time is required to finish with the finishing touches. To start, grab the paper pack and select which patterns catch your eye first.
- cut nine 2″ x 2″ Whisper White Squares
- cut nine 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ Speciality Designer Series Paper Squares
- add embellishment
- The black frame I picked up at a $1 store in town. It actually is a collage frame that measures 9″ x 9″. I did add some adhesive strips along the glass to create a barrier so with the added embellishments, the project would fit in the frame.
- The small silver rose in the upper left corner and middle right square came from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit. The Tranquil Tide Baker’s Twine is also included in the kit! Another item to add to your wish list!
- Using numerous framelits on the squares are perfect additions to highlight images from the Love What You Do Stamp Set as well as the Speciality Designer Series Paper.
- The Artisan Pearls (YOU WANT THESE!) are oh so pretty! I placed several on the middle top square and a few others.
- The center sentiment came from the Love What You Do Stamp Set as well as the stamped flowers I colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
It was fun creating the framed art and sharing it with all at OnStage and now just as happy to share with you! Any questions, please contact me! I am looking forward to sharing this project with my local customers or those wanting to take the class to go in the near future!
Share What You Love Suite!
It is almost time for the Early Release of the Share What You Love Suite. The products become available on May 1st with a variety of bundles to order from! I will be posting them soon!! In the meantime, enjoy looking through today’s blog hop for more inspiration on creating amazing projects with the soon to be released Share What You Love Product Suite!
Past Blog Hop!
If you missed the past two blog hops reference back to see the gorgeous projects created from the Events Council Members.
Thank you for hopping along today! I still have a few more projects to share, so stay tuned! Remember the Last-Chance Product is currently going on while supplies last. My product list is below. Have a great day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Wish List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!