Short on time for holiday card making? Lucky for you, in every catalog Stampin’ Up! provides Project Kits. In the holiday catalog, the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit provides a wonderful collection of holiday cards to complete.
Watercolor Christmas Project Kit:
Everything in the project kit is prepped to start right away. You will need a few additional supplies like adhesive, mini glue dots, ink, stamp set and paper snips. You will love the ease it takes to complete the 20 cards included in the kit. Plus, did you notice the gold foil inserts for the envelopes? Just the right touch!
Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set:
The Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set works perfectly with the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit and I know you will use it on other projects as well. I just recently held a Watercolor Christmas Product Based Class using the stamp set to create 3 additional cards. I love the stacked words and the 3 small tree images are ideal for many projects.
Video on the kit:
There are some great tips provided in the video so be sure to watch. As I mentioned, the kit is definitely one you will enjoy completing!
My online store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Be sure to check the other kits. They are perfect for gift giving. Also, just a reminder there are few promotions available to you!
- Designer Series Paper – selected packs are Buy 3 get 1 Free
- Merry Patterns Promotion – spend $300 and receive this exclusive stamp set for FREE
- Bundles – purchase any of the current bundles and save 10% (Seasonal Layers is part of a bundle!)
- Clearance Rack – be sure to check this for updated items!
- Wish list long? Solution – Join my team and start saving today!
Have a great day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150