With the early release of the Carols of Christmas Bundle from the Holiday 2017 Catalog, it only seemed fitting to feature the bundle in this month’s club. Trust me, inside the beautiful covered holiday 2017 catalog, you will be falling in love with MANY items. September will be here in a flash as summer is winding down. Make your wish lists and be ready to order. In the meantime, let’s focus on the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set.
Carols of Christmas Stamp Set:
One of my gifts in Thailand was the Carols of Christmas Bundle. Having it early, I was able to start my cards for my Christmas Card Club. The cards this month will ALL feature the Carols of Christmas Bundle. Card #1, I used the stamps from the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set. Using Real Red for the card base, I paired it with Garden Green. I love the stitched ribbon tied off to one side. As you can see, when you open the card the Be Merry Designer Series Paper is shown. Using the Real Red rectangle (2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″) that was cut from the card base, I placed it in the middle for my handwritten note. I love how the card turned out.
Are you familiar with my birthday club? I started the club in July after my Happy Birthday Card Club had finished. I knew with so many activities leading up to the holiday season, making cards sometimes gets put to the back burner. By being part of the club, you will have at least 40 cards completed at the end of the 5th month. Plenty of time to address the envelopes and send some holiday wishes to your friends and family! Can you tell I am a bit excited about my club? Want to join my club? It’s easy to join. Here are the “rules” for membership 🙂
- 5 month commitment (August – December)
- $25 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month (December’s order will be due on 12/1)
- club class is held the 4th Tuesday of every month (8/22, 9/26, 10/24, 11/28 and 12/12)
- can’t make class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all card stock! (additional shipping fee applies)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month
- one of the 5 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at email@example.com to join
Carols of Christmas Bundle:
Card #1 features the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set. There are coordinating thinlits that are a MUST HAVE. Purchasing the two as a bundle, saves you 10%! WOO HOO! Love, love, love a great deal. Take a look at the stamp set and thinlits, super cute! I am looking forward to making the next 3 cards!
I hope your week is filled will lots of laughter and fun!
PS – if you earned Bonus Days Coupons in July, don’t forget to redeem them in August!! Such a great promotion!!
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE F7MTJQYJ
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
A sneak peek to the cover of the holiday 2017 catalog…it will be live September 1st!!!!