I started my Christmas Card Club on July 25th. What a wonderful response I have received! I am so thankful for amazing customers and followers. You help motivate my creativity and I love sharing with you! Keep commenting, I truly appreciate all the feedback!! 🙂
Merry Mistletoe to start Christmas Card Club:
I chose the Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set from the Be Merry Suite to start my club. It was such a delight creating the 4 Christmas Cards. Each different but ALL use product from the Be Merry Suite. For Card #4 I chose the color palate of Basic Gray with Cherry Cobbler. I had some sequins in my stash and decided it would be ideal in place of ribbon. I do love the look of sequins, but struggle using them on a card. I reached for two products that were carried over from previous catalogs, the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and the Starlight Thinlits. I love the thinlits in Silver Glimmer paper. I am sure the Starlight Thinlits would look just as good using Silver Foil sheets too! To finish the card, rhinestones were added for extra bling!
It took a few days to post all 4 cards from July’s Christmas Card Club. I hope you enjoyed each design as much as I did creating them to share with you. I listed the two previous posts here for a quick reference back.
The Details on my Christmas Card Club:
Can you tell I am a little excited? With so many activities leading up to the holiday season, knowing I will have at least 40 cards completed, I am at ease! Want to join my club? It’s easy to join.
- 5 month commitment (August – December)
- $25 minimum monthly order due by the 15th of each month (December’s order will be due on 12/1)
- club class is held the 4th Tuesday of every month (8/22, 9/26, 10/24, 11/28 and 12/12)
- can’t make class? It’s OK – each month the cards will be designed using one stamp set. Just add the stamp to your monthly order and you can complete the cards at your home. I will prep all card stock! (additional shipping fee applies)
- 8 cards (4 designs) each month
- one of the 5 months, you will receive $15 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- contact me at [email protected]m to join
Bonus Days – The Details:
- For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Be sure to look at ALL the products in the Be Merry Suite. Remember the BONUS DAYS Promotion is still going on until July 31st. It is the BEST time to order some holiday supplies and reap the $5 coupons for purchases in August.
Wish List Long – I have a solution!
Is you wish list long? I know mine is. The annual catalog is off the charts with amazing products and the HOLIDAY catalog will be here soon. If you are thinking of joining to receive a discount on future purchases, NOW is the time to join. The kit, which YOU pick out everything, is $99 but valued at $125. ALSO, for the month of July, when you join, Stampin’ Up! has added $72 worth of goodies to it! So for $99 you are receiving just about $200 worth of product plus business supplies, PLUS you become part of my team. I would love to have you as a member of my Second Street Stampers. I welcome everyone from Hobbyists to Business Builders. I will help you every step of the way.
My top 10 of joining…besides having me as your upline 🙂
- Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my community, called the Second Street Stampers with the purchase of the $99 Stampin’ Up starter kit. (bundles included and SHIPPING IS FREE!) PLUS added value to the kit in July – an extra $72 in product!!!
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- First $300 quarterly requirement due 12/31/17
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
- Attend SU! OnStage Events
- No pressure, your starter kit, your Stampin’ Up! journey!
I hope you are enjoying your summer. Please contact me with any questions or if you are interested in joining my Christmas Card Club or team! The more the merrier. 🙂
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE 26E2ACH2
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150