The best laid plans are often interrupted. My goal is to post daily, well almost every day. I do NOT like skipping a day, let alone more than one day. It’s the summer, children off from school and I have been covering someone at work while she is on vacation. Trust me, my goal is to share, share daily and I know this is just a small side step. Hang in there with me please. 🙂
The first Christmas Card Club met on July 25th. What a night! A house filled with stampers is ALWAYS good for the soul. We shared stories which lead to laughs and a ton of smiles. Yes, Christmas in July is FUN!!!! The festive Christmas Club Note Cards were a HIT! I love our note cards. If you are not familiar with them, Stamping’ Up! offers them in Very Vanilla and Whisper White. They are packaged in group of 20 note cards with envelopes for $6! They can be mailed in the US as well!! YAY!!!
Festive Christmas Club Note Cards
Are you excited to see what I created? Card #1 features the reindeer from the Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set. I stamped him in Crumb Cake and then chose one of the Garden Green Patterns from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Adding the NEW Garden Green Stitched Ribbon and the Rhinestone as a nose finished my card. I used a red sharpie marker to color the rhinestone. Neat, right?
As for cutting the Designer Series Paper, if you cut it correctly, you will get ten 3″ x 4 1/2″ pieces from this pattern. Some patterns are more tricky because of the print.
- Cut off one 3″ x 12″ piece and put it aside.
- Next cut two 4 1/2″ x 12″ pieces.
- Cut them into 3″ x 4 1/2″ pieces
- The 3″ x 12″ piece, make two 3″ x 4 1/2″ pieces.
Note Card #2
Note Card #2 features the NEW Boxwood Wreaths! They are so adorable! I tried to spread out the wreath slightly, before using mini glue dots to attach them to my card base. The wreaths are actually decorative wire that are twisted into a circle. I can not wait to add them to future projects. The new pretty label punch was a great addition to our punches available.
I am sure you are aware that July is ending rather soon! Two promotions will be ending as well. Make sure you take advantage of one or both of them! It’s the perfect time of the year!
Be sure to check out all the items in my online store and don’t forget the BIG promotion going on this month! For every $50 in sales, you earn a $5 Bonus Day Coupon to be redeemed in August! LOVE when Stampin’ Up! runs a promotion!
- For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Wish List Long?
Need a quick fix to that long list of goodie…join my Second Street Stampers today and become part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
My top 10 of joining…besides having me as your upline 🙂
- Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my community, called the Second Street Stampers with the purchase of the $99 Stampin’ Up starter kit. (bundles included and SHIPPING IS FREE!) PLUS added value to the kit in July – an extra $72 in product!!!
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- First $300 quarterly requirement due 12/31/17
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they hit the streets
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
- Attend SU! OnStage Events
- No pressure, your starter kit, your Stampin’ Up! journey!
From July 1–31, NEW recruits will receive:
- $99 Starter Kit for $125 worth of products
- FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend), and a Bone Folder
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
- Essentials Gift Pack
ITEM NUMBER DESCRIPTION 118485 D Block (X2) 130148 Grid Paper 103579 Paper Snips 104332 SNAIL Adhesive 102300 Bone Folder 144804 Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
- Receive the NEW Carols of Christmas Stamp Set!
- That’s an added value of $72 US/$94 CAN
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
Click here to join Second Street Stampers
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE 26E2ACH2
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150