This past April I was at OnStage in Richmond, VA. As a member of the Global Events Council, I was asked to spotlight an upcoming suite from the new catalog. I couldn’t wait for the product to arrive. When the box arrived, it was so fitting for me because it was birthday related. I recently started my Happy Birthday Card Club and this suite gave me an opportunity to create for upcoming classes! One of the first projects that came to mind, creating the note card holder featuring the Birthday Memories Suite. The Birthday Memories Note Card Holder was such a hit at my bingo event, I knew it would be a great end of the year gift for teachers.
A few details about the Birthday Memories Suite:
- To start, the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set and the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper have coordinating Birthday Friends FRAMELITS to help cut out the images! That is correct, the stamps and paper match the framelits for numerous images! No need to fussy cut!
- The colors on the Designer Series Paper are bold and bright. The designs range from simple patterns of strips and polka dots to character designs. The poodle card, for instance, I used the framelits to cut one out from the Designer Series Paper! It does have a stamp as well in the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set. The red balloon, is from the NEW Balloon Honeycomb embellishments. The other 2 balloons, I used the balloon framelit and scraps to create my bouquet.
- I stamped the Baker and used Watercolor Pencils to color him.
- The NEW 1/4″ stitched-edge ribbon, on the note card holder and present card, will be available in 4 shades (Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry.)
- All greetings are part of the photopolymer Birthday Delivery Stamp Set.
The Images are nostalgic to our childhood. Some say old fashion or vintage. It is different from many of the stamps Stampin’ Up! carries. I love that you can color the images or cut the image from the designer series paper. There are countless projects you can create and I am looking forward to using this set again soon. I will highlight additional projects once I take more pictures.
Are you interested in creating your own card holder? I hope you find the measurements helpful.
Birthday Memories Note Card Holder
Card Holder Measurements:
- cut card stock 4″ x 10″
- score at 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper on the front panel 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- cut card stock 1 1/2″ x 10 1/2″
- score at 2 3/4″, 3 1/4″, 7 1/4″ and 7 3/4″
- wrap around and secure in place. I overlapped in the front since the medallion will cover
- tie the ribbon around belly band.
- stamp the saying of your choice and place on belly band
(The Note Card Holder can easily be adjusted to hold more note cards or change the dimensions to fit normal sized cards.)
The picture below shoes the Sale-a-bration Note Card Holder I created for my Bingo Event. This is the link for more details on the holder and note cards, Sale-a-bration 2017 Note Cards with Holder. Again, everyone loved making this simple project.
Wish List Long?
Yesterday and today I shared some of the NEW Birthday Memories Suite with you. It will be available soon, June 1st to be exact. The new catalog is packed with goodies and ideas for you to create some amazing projects. Your wish list may be long, that you may want to look into joining Stampin’ Up! and being part of my Second Street Stampers. PLUS, NEW catalog items are available to complete your kit! I would love to be part of your Stampin’ Up! adventure! It’s easy to join and I am here to help you every step of the way!
Retiring Products…don’t forget!
In the meantime, don’t forget to look over the retiring list of products. Items are on SALE.
QUICK LINKS to the Retiring Products:
remember to attach the CURRENT HOST CODE QSZWGPKY to receive a treat from me!