Currently Happening with Bonnie
It’s the week of Thanksgiving already and I barely posted this month! YIKES!! Last weekend I held my Holiday Retreat and I am overjoyed at the turnout. It was the 3rd weekend retreat of the year. I have wanted to hold such events FOREVER and now I completed 3 in one year. My goal is continue these events and watch them grow. It’s Sunday, the sun is shining and I have to work at Kohl’s at 6pm, therefore I am on a schedule. LOL Let’s see what is currently happening with Bonnie.
You knew it was coming. The end of the holiday mini means, retiring product. Stampin’ Up! has released the list as well as the items that are carrying over. ACT FAST on the items that are retiring because once they sell out…they are gone forever. I am happy to see many items are sticking around.
- Not all items on the Last Chance Products List will be discounted.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Discounts are automatically applied when sale items are added to any order, including Starter Kits.
PDF: Retiring Product
The retiring list details the products that will no longer be available once the catalog is gone.
PDF: Carryover Product
The carryover list details the products that will be moving to an upcoming catalog or the online exclusive category.
If you aren’t checking online at our exclusive kits, you are missing out! Each month Stampin’ Up! releases a kit online for customers to purchase. I’m focsuing on two of the kits because they are holiday related. Take a peek! Don’t wait to order, place it in your cart today!
On my list to create today!!
A quick kit to create a number of Holiday Cards! It’s a great price point and look at these fun bright colorful holiday cards!
Designer Series Paper Special!
We’re offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs. These products are available while supplies last, and unfortunately at least one is sold out. You don’t want to miss out so look on line at the patterns!
Have you forgotten about this little gem? I know I know you have kits that need attention, however, the kits keep getting better and better! The two for holiday were adorable and now we are campaigning for the December kit! Have you ever thought about giving it as a gift? Prepaid subscriptions are an awesome present and a certificate can be download for your to present! Each month, the kit brings an element of surprise and everything except a clear block and scissors is included. It’s great for those who have minimual space and time.
All the Best Kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
As I prep today for a busy work week, I wanted to update my schedule. I am looking to hold a class on Black Friday, just not sure what yet LOL I am still thinking!! I’ll keep my local folks posted. As for now, this is my plan and hoping it sticks!
If you shop today and place a $40 minimum order using this code, expect a treat from me! Shop TODAY
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!