Fall Framed Art
Being asked to create something specific is such an honor. One of my customer had called and asked if I would create a Fall Framed Art for her and her friends. Well, judging by my picture, I made the Fall Framed Art and I will be sharing it with her friends and you! FYI, have I mentioned I love what I do?
Each framed art is designed with coordinating designer series paper and stamp sets. I chose the All about Autumn Designer Series Paper and then pulled all the stampin’ blends, ink pads and solid card stock listed on the designer series packet.
- cut solid card stock into 3″ x 3″ squares
- cut DSP card stock into 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- attach small squares to the larger square
- begin to create on square at a time
- The speckled leaf was created by stamping the leaf in Crushed Curry and then using sponge daubers to create the multi color look.
- The truck was stamped in memento ink and then punched. I used stampin’ blends to color the truck and flowers.
- The pumpkins were stamped in Pretty Peacock, Copper Clay and Crushed Curry. The stems were created with Mossy Meadow ink. After coloring, I cut the Crushed Curry pumpkin and stems.
- The sunflower was created by using the Abundant Beauty Masks with sponge daubers. Once I created the flower, I cut it out.
All the elements above are attached to the squares using dimensionals. Ribbon was secured with Mini Glue Dots.
Time to Place:
I am often asked about placing the squares. Below you will see how I line them up. This simple process lines up the squares so effortlessly.
After seeing the framed art, has your wish list grown in size? Are there items used that you must have now? Do you have a favorite square? It amazes me when I don’t think I need another stamp, I come across projects with it and MUST HAVE IT. I love making each square unique. The finished project is always worth the wait.
Wish List Long?
If you are like me, after seeing numerous projects, I often get upset I don’t have that bundle! UGH! Thankfully, being a Stampin’ Demonstrator, I can order and get it at a discount! Truth is, my wish list is long and I want it all! Can you relate?
The 35% deal:
October 3rd-31st, Stampin’ Up! Is running 35% off the starter kit OR add 35% to the starter kit! It’s the perfect time to join. Second Street Stampers wants you! We love having new people come join us!
- quarterly requirement not due until March 2024!
- receive new catalogs before customers
- 20% discount on all items and once qualified receive 25%
- attend Stampin’ Up events
- earn an income
- build your own business, your way!
- earn cash bonuses, product, training seminars, incentive trips
- have a network of supporters including me (your biggest cheerleader) whether you are a hobbyist or business builder
Promotion Period: 3–31 October
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 USD | $165 CAD worth of product for only $64.35 USD | $87.75 CAD!
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 USD | $222.75 CAD worth of product by spending $99 USD | $135 CAD!
No matter which option new demonstrators choose for their Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on their Starter Kit!
PLUS a FREE EVENT!
FREE OnStage@Home Registration
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on 11 November—a $77 USD | $102 CAD value!
- Those who sign up for this offer have the opportunity to watch the event independently, gathered together with other demonstrators, or with their Team Leader.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will be automatically added to the OnStage attendees; they do not need to register separately.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will also receive an email with all the information about this event.
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!
I hope you enjoyed my fall framed art. Time for you to check out my supplies below, head to my online store and order what you need! If you need any assistance creating or ordering PLEASE, reach out to me. That’s my thing, I love to help others and share what I love with you.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150