Color Fuser Blog Hop October 2023
Hello October! Hello Fall! When you look at this month’s Color Fuser Blog Hop October 2023 color combination, does it not scream FALL! It is what I went to immediately. Currently, I own 2 fall stamp sets and last month I used the leaf one. This month, I am using the Pick of the Patch Bundle. There have been so many samples posted that I hope mine will inspire you.
The Pick of the Patch is a newly released bundle in the holiday catalog. Paired with a punch, I knew it would make it onto my wish list then to my craft room.The pumpkin building punch will be perfect to create numerous fall projects. I defintiely wanted to use it for my card this month.
Grab your supplies!
- cut cajun craze card stock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- score the smaller piece with the 4 1/2″ across the top at 1/2″ to create a flap
- cut basic white 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- take the 3″ x 4″ piece and stamp the stitched plaid stamp with cajun craze
- using the wild wheat blend and pecan pie blend color lines to create a plaid
- cut wild wheat 2 3/4″ x 4″
- on the smallest white piece, stamp the images and sentiment as shown
- stamp and punch the large pumpkin
- adhere to the card stock
- tie a knot
- assemble as shown
I thought it would be fun to record a time lapse video creating the card. You really have to slow yourself down for it to make a video over 5 seconds long. LOL I have missed sharing videos and this one was super easy to record. Did you find it helpful? Look for more to come!!
Time to hop!
Just like that it is time to hop. I hope you liked my creation featuring this month’s color combination. The Stampin’ Up! NEW YEAR started on October 1st and I can’t wait to share this year! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference. Enjoy hopping through the other talented demonstrators sites.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!