Color Fusers Blog Hop January 2023
Happy New Year! I can not believe 2023 is here. Hoping you all had a great night holiday season with your family. Now it’s time to look at first Color Fuser Blog Hop of 2023! I absolutely love being a part of this group due to the color combinations and the creativity of all the demonstrators involved in it. Often I think i pick pretty good color combination as I normally pick a designer series paper and look at the label to see what colors are included and go from there. I may or may not use the designer series paper but it kickstarts my creativity everytime. How do you pick your color combinations? I would love to hear! Meanwhile let’s see what the Color Fuser Blog Hop January 2023 colors are!
Do you have a favorite Stampin’ Up! Green? I like pretty much every green but I do tend to favor Granny Apple Green. Particially, I think I pick it because it’s bright and honestly goes with most of the colors! Paired this month with Fresh Freesia and Rich Razzleberry, it truly compliments both shades.
SALE-A-BRATION 2023 featured here!
Yes, it is starting on January 5th! How is this amazing promotion here again! Lots of goodies to choose from when you place a qualified order. I choose the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set with cooridnating Designer Paper. I loved the two step stamping because I tend to use my blends to color instead of ink!
Grab your supplies for the simple but pretty card to recreate!
- Cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″‘
- Score Card Base at 5 1/2″
- Cut layering card stock Rich Razzleberry 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Trim a piece of your Designer Series Paper 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut Whisper White 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamp imade in memento ink
- Stamp the images with coordinating ink pads (in this case I used the colors featured)
- Using a sponge dauber, color the edges of the Whisper White card stock.
- Using the oval punch, punch the oval for the sentiment followed by punching the scallop pval punch
- Assemble Card as shown
- Color the center of the flower with the Rich Razzleberry Blend
- Make and ahere your bow to your card
Time to Hop!
Well I hope you liked my card today. Lately, I have been using my stamparatus to line up my stamps more precise. It helped with making over 20 of these cards for.a card swap with other demonstartors. I am excited to see what I receive in return. However, it’s back to hopping in to the next demonstrators website or head back to the previous blogger.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!