Color Fuser Blog Hop December 2022
Hello December! Happy Holidays to everyone! The last of the Color Fusers Blog Hop December 2022 is here! I can not believe that 12 months has gone by! I’m excited to share what I came up with this month’s color combination.
I have been creating holiday cards for a few months now and even though it is only a few weeks away, I went with creating a birthday card for today’s post. A quick card featuring all the colors of this month’s palette. Of course as I am creating, I am falling in love with the color combination and already planning another card! This always happens.
Grab your supplies and let’s create a card for you!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut black card stock 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- cut designer series paper 4″ x 3″
- die cut the large stylish shapes circle die for the sentiment
- die cut the large scallop layering circle die
- stamp sentiment on card base in smoky slate
- stamp sentiment in merry merlot
- cut a strip of merry merlot 1/2″ x 5″
- stamp celebrate sentiment with memento ink
- die cut stem in basic black for sentiment
- make bow with gingham ribbon
- assemble card as shown
- finish with attaching bow and applying rhinestones
Time to hop!
Well I hope you enjoyed today’s project. It is now time for you to hop through the other talented demonstrators. Please leave a comment on any that catch your attention. Thank you for looking!!!
It has been updated and there are some really great deals this time around!
Be sure to check it out!!! Great stocking stuffers!!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!
I love where you put your rhinestones. I had not ever thought of doing that, but it is very striking.
Thank you so much – it was just the perfect spot for some bling!