Color Fusers Blog Hop September 2022
Hello September! It’s back to school for many and it’s time to welcome fall! This month, the Color Fusers Blog Hop September 2022, color combination doesn’t make me think of fall but let’s see what I came up with!
I didn’t make a fall themed card. Instead, I got to use the new Kindest Gnomes Bundle that I have been seeing a ton of cards made with it. I also got to use one of the weekly specials, the designer series paper Splendid Day. Using the bookend fold, the girl gnome fit perfectly on the 4″ x 4″ part of the card. What do you think?
Grab your supplies and let’s get started!
- cut blackberry bliss card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- with the 11″ across the top score at 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″
- cut fresh freshia card stock 4″ x 4″ and 1″ x 4″
- use your favorite embossing folder
- cut pale papaya card stock 1″ x 1″ and 1″ x 4″
- die cut the DSP and the layering circle border
- stamp gnome in memento ink
- color with coordinating blends
- die cut gnome
- assemble card as shown
- complete your card with a ribbon
Time to hop!
Now that you have seen my creation, it is time for you to hop through the other talented demonstrators! Leave a comment on any that inspire you! Have a great week!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!