Color Fusers Blog Hop August 2022
August 1st is here! Summer is going by so fast! Before you know it, fall and holiday card making will be all over the internet, wait it already has. However, when it’s the first Monday of the month, it is time to share the Color Fuser Blog Hop August 2022! Once again, the color combination for this month is one that challenged me. I tend to stay away from Pacific Blue but I think I need to embrace it more/
With Sale-a-bration 2022 being official over on August 31st, I knew my project would highlight product from the opromotion. I chose not one but 2 stamp sets to highlight. Both stamps are available if you spend $100 in product. I truly am spoiled like every Stamin’ Up! customer with how our products coordinate.
Grab your card stock and simmer!
- Cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Score at 5 1/2″
- Cut layering card stock 3 3/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Cut. a piece of white card stock 4″ x 5 1/2″to adhere 3/4″ strips of card stock
- Die cut the Scallop Contours Scalloped Frame
- Color the floral image with markers. I added the Pacific Point over the HIghland Heather to the center and edges
- Stamp and free cut the sentiment
- Assemble the card as shown
- Add adhesive backed sequins to finish your card
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my project for this month. I have to be honest, I have not colored a stamp with a marker in a very long time! It was fun to see and my inspiration for creating the flower two toned were from hydrangeas that are bllooming in every one’s yard. My supplies are listed below. Enjoy the blog hop! I hope you find something to inspire you to craft!
Sale – a – bration 2022
The second part of Sale-a-bration 2022 started the beginning of the month and it has been going rather well. Once item, the pack of cards is sold out. All the other items are still up for grabs with a qualified order.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!