Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2022
Happy March! I hope you are all doing well. Clocks sprung ahead yesterday and I am sooooo ready for Spring, well really summer. Bring the nicer weather. This month, the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2022, theme is anything current. That really doesn’t help me when I have so much to choose from. But of course, I figured out what to create.
Since Spring is approaching, I decided I create something with a flower, a tulip to be exact! I haven’t touched the Timeless Tulip Stamp Set in sometime and I was pleasantly surprised at how quick this gem came out! A simple switch in ink on the flower and you can easily mass produce this card. I used dimensionals to pop up the leaves and flowers.
Grab your supplies!
- cut card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- stamp stems in Soft Succulent
- on scrap, stamp leaves and punch
- on scrap, stamp tulip in Rich Razzleberry and punch
- stamp sentiment in Evening Evergreen
- assemble as shown
- add gems in user right corner
- adhere Evening Evergreen bow
Time to hop!
Now that you have seen my project for this month, time for you to hop through the others! My supplies are listed below for easy reference! Enjoy the creativity from the other demonstrators.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!