Color Fusers Blog Hop March 2022
Hello March! Hello Spring! Yes it’s coming, the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring! I personally can not wait. Even though my birthday is in February, I am so glad it is behind me! I absolutely love the color combination for the Color Fusers Blog Hop March 2022! I haven’t used Rich Razzleberry for a VERY LONG time! Want to see what I created?
I recently purchased the Butterflies & Flowering Layering Decorative Mask by Stampin’ Up! With other projects needed to get done first, I wasn’t able to use them until today! I have seen many people demonstrating them and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I used two of the masks to create the background for my card. The original plan was to use the Blending Brushes, however, I was working a crop today and I forgot to pack them! When crafters were eating lunch I had a quick moment to create the background for my card. I didn’t necessarily need to tack down the mask, but I used a post it note to secure it in place.
Grab your supplies!
- cut card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Basic White card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- place mask over white card stock, secure in place
- using sponge daubers or Blending Brushes, apply color
- once finished, remove mask to reveal you gorgeous background!
- die cut from the Tasteful Labels Dies
- stamp sentiment from Slim Saying Stamp set
- assemble as shown
- punch 2 medium daisies
- punch 1/2″ circle for center of flower
- add to card
- adhere brass butterfly for the finished touch
Time to hop!
I hope you like my card for this month. Thinking ahead, I have a feeling I will be creating more with this color combination. Stay tuned! In the meantime, hop through the talented demonstrators in this month’s Color Fusers Blog Hop March 2022. My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference.
Check out this…
Savings are in Bloom Promotion!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion. In fact, having more than one machine is ideal!
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early.
Waves of the Ocean Promotion!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity!
Check out the video highlighting all the product that is part of this collection.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!