February Happy Birthday Card Club
Even though Sale-a-bration is over, I wanted to share 2 of the cards from my Happy Birthday Card Club. Each month, the 4th Tuesday of the month, I hold my Card Club Class. Class consists of 2 regular sized cards and 2 notecards. As always, everyone makes 2 of each, leaving class with 8 cards! Being part of the card club helps you stay within your budget, you receive any new catalogs free, one month you will receive $15 in FREE product and all cards are precut and ready for stamping!
Pretty Colors for the Calming Camellia
I haven’t used Bermuda Bay or Flirty Flamingo for a while. Flirty Flamingo is not a normal “go to” color for me, however, it sure made the card pop! Do you have a color then you tend to use often and one that tends to stay on the back burner? I have no doubt several Stampin’ Up! colors would make this card fabulous! The Sunshine and Rainbow Designer Series Paper is 2″ x 5 3/4″.
Calming Camellia Notecards!
I have to admit, I scroll through the internet looking for inspiration! Several demonstrators chose to color the image! One after another, pretty, prettier, prettiest! I knew I had to give it a try and low and behold, I love it! I inked the stamp with a sponge daubers in Soft Suede. Next, I used Mint Macaron and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends to color the image.
A sneak peak to Paper Pumpkin March’s kit!
From the hands and hearts of Stampin’ Up’s! in-house artisans to you, fellow crafters and creators—comes this month’s breathtaking kit. The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes watercolor prints and designs inspired by the beautiful nature around us to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. And paper pieces that perfectly coordinate with the New Horizons Suite Collection in the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Don’t forget the FREE stamp set inside (yes—that’s two stamp sets in one kit!) as our way of saying THANK YOU to all of our wonderful Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
With all these marvelous materials and more, we can’t wait to see how you take this kit far beyond the horizon! Join today or update your subscription, Paper Pumpkin
More Details on March’s Kit!
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
Savings are in Bloom Promotion!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion. In fact, having more than one machine is ideal!
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early.
Waves of the Ocean Promotion!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity!
Check out the video highlighting all the product that is part of this collection.
It is finally here and I am trying my best to finish. I hope you all had a great week and will have a fabulous weekend. Thank you for looking at my post!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!