Color Fusers Blog Hop January 2022
Happy New Year! It’s the start of the 2022 year! I can’t wait to see what is in store for me this year. Extremely excited to share some new product that will be released on January 4th for the Color Fuser Blog Hop January 2022.
When I relooked at the colors for this month, I went directly to my new product to see if something sparked my interest. Of course, more than one stamp set caught my eye but In the Moment was my choice. I used Stampin’ Blends to color the image and a new embossing folder to create my background.
Grab your trimmer and supplies to create your own!
- cut card stock 5 1/2″ x 8″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite folder
- stamp image on basic thick white card stock with memento ink (3 3/8″ x 2 5/8″)
- color image with Stampin’ Blends with this month’s color palette
- use an water painter to color mug with blushing bride ink
- stamp image of girl on Blushing Bride card stock, fussy cut pillows
- stamp sentiment in Night of Navy
- add Denim Ribbon
- assemble card as shown
A closer look:
When I colored the pillows with the water painter, the black ink ran. To “fix” my mistake without starting over, I simply stamped the pillows on Blushing Bride and then cut them out. I placed the with glue over the original pillows.
Time to Hop!
I hope you liked my project for this month’s color palette. My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference. in the meantime, it’s time for you to hop through to see the other creative demonstrators creations! Have a wonderful Monday!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!