Stampers Dozen Blog Hop December 2021
December 2021 is here and WOW – how fast did this year go! I am looking forward to wrapping up the next 2 weeks and ringing in the new year. In the meanwhile, let’s see my creation for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop December 2021.
My Holiday Card Club ends this month before switching over to birthday. This is one of the 4 designed cards for my club. All cards hold gift cards this month, perfect for gift giving.
- cut card base Soft Succulent 7 3/4″ x 5″
- score at 2 1/2” x 6″
- for the belly band, use a coordinating card color 1″ x 7″
- I tend to wrap it from the back to the front without scoring, don’t make it too tight as it need to slide off the card to open
- for the belly band, coordinating Designer Series Paper 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (trim length to fit the from go the belly band (it will cover where the band overlaps in the front
- cut basic white 4 3/4″ x 3″ (inside of card)
- cut Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″, 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- die cut 2 circles to coordinate for the embellishment on the belly band
- stamp the tree in Evening Evergreen and punch
- place on belly band with adhesive
- use a circle punch to create opening for gift card
- attach designer series paper to card as shown
- stamp sentiment on scrap 3/4″ and create banner
- adhere to card with dimensional
- attach bow to finish your card. – the mascara to my card!
A closer look!
I love the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set with the coordinating Pine Punch and happy it is not on the Last Chance list! WOO HOO!!!
Time to Hop!
I hope you enjoyed my gift card holder. Hop through the others to see their last creation of 2021 for this blog hop! As always, my supply list is listed at the bottom for easy reference. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Stamper’s Dozen December 2021 Blog Hop
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
The January 2020 Paper Pumpkin has let out a little secret! I know it’s still Christmas time but look at this precious little kit filled with hugs and kisses!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the add on! Update your subscription or join today!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Kisses & Hugs – Item number: 160148
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
ABOUT THE ADD-ON
Name: Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes – Item number: 160147 | $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Printed with gold foil
These coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting January 25th. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
LAST CHANCE SALE!!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, I’m looking forward to all the new products on their way—and I hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
- Sale begins December 1st – January 3rd
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
I can’t believe Christmas is next week. It’s time for me to get serious about shopping and wrapping! Enjoy this magical time of year! Happy Holidays to you!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!