Holiday Framed Art!
It has been awhile since I created a framed art piece or also known as a sampler. I absolutely fell in love with the Whimsy & Wonder 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper and knew creating something with it would not disappoint. Well, here’s my holiday framed art!
To be completely honest, I used to create a framed art piece once a month. No problem in theme and coordinating product to complete my project. I struggled with this one. The only thing I knew, paper and the Delivering Cheer Stamp Set were being used. I have my regular “staple” squares but I actually walked away from the project before completing it because the Polished Pink was little too much for me! As much as I am a girl, I like pink, but it’s not a go to color and I really had a hard time. Revisit the project and well, I finished. I hope you love the end result.
At the bottom of this post is my supply list. It’s long, can’t sugar coat it. A lot of details and elements went into this sampler.
- each square is 3″ x 3″
- each layering square is 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- the rectangle is 6 1/4″ x 3″
- the layering rectangle is 6″ x 3″
- emboss layering rectangle card stocl
- stamp the girl in memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends that coordinate with the designer series paper
- ribbon has been knotted and attached to two squares
- starburst punch in Mossy Meadow
- circle punch in Smoky Slate
- banner punch strips of 1″ paper and trim to 1 1/2″ in length
- punch Pine Tree in pattern paper
- adhere the Wonderful Snowflake embellishment
- add Wink of Stella to the presents and holly
- stamp ornaments and die cut
I tend to work one square at a time and rearrange a dozen times. In the end, I always love the finished project. The merchandise Stampin’ Up! provides us to create is absolutely the best!
Putting your squares down with ease!
A quick tip or trick, cut four 1 1/4″ squares and place them in the 4 corners of your 12 x 12 paper. Next put a mini glue dot in the center of each square. This will tack down the square and if you need to adjust it’s placement, you won’t ruin your paper. Once you are happy with placement, place a mini glue dot on all 4 corners or your squares and rectangle.
Starter Kit on sale – THIS MONTH ONLY!!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! In the 18 years I have been with Stampin’ Up! this is the first time that they have done this! REDUCED PRICE on the Starter Kit to $75 but still receiving $125 in product is UNREAL, UNBELIEVABLE, like WOW!
Build your own kit!
It’s your investment, so it’s YOUR CHOICES on product! Read that again! You select $125 worth of product YOU WANT for only $75 to build your starter kit! That wish list looks like it may be fulfilled after all! Just head to my Stampin’ Up! Join My Team page and join! Enjoy the perks for being a part of Stampin’ Up! and Second Street Stampers!
Wait there’s more!
- In addition to your selection of craft supplies, as a new demonstrator, you will be provided with everything you need to start your Stampin’ Up! business strong.
- PLUS this too!!! What crafter wouldn’t want everyday discounts, early access to new products, exclusive access to events, and the opportunity to earn additional income and other rewards? It’s kind of the best—but you already know that!
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!
Off to create!
Time for me to create some holiday cards for an upcoming holiday card class. My supplies are below and of course if you have any questions please reach out to me!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150