Color Fusers Blog Hop November 2021
November 1st already! 2021 seems to be chugging along here and I am so not ready for cold days! But I am thankful it’s been a pleasant last few weeks. Football and Fall Baseball are just about over and Christmas is just around the corner. In the meantime, we have 2 more Color Fuser Blog Hops before the year closes out. Let’s check out the Color Fusers Blog Hop November 2021!
Fabulous colors this month and I immediately think fall but I was in need of some holiday cards for an upcoming class, so look at what I created. Do you like my spin on this month’s color palette?
I love using the color palette to create my background. Sometimes I use scraps of paper and other times, punches, especially the tailored tag punch which works awesome! I chose to use the Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper for my image embellishment and the sentiment came from the Frosted Gingerbread Stamp Set.
Grab your trimmer and supplies!
- cut two pieces of colored card stock 3 1/4 X 4 3/4″
- punch several Tailored Tag Punch in a few colors
- on the “Cinnamon Cider” card stock, create your background
- once you have them attached, trim the card stock to 3″ x 4 1/2″
- layer onto the Merry Merlot card stock
- add ribbon
- attach to note card
- dies cut Stitched So Sweetly Die for sentiment
- stamp with Merry Merlot sentiment from Frosted Gingerbread Stamp Set
- die cut snowflake from Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper and attach to card
- add brunched metallic dots to finish card
Change up the color!
Not using the traditional holiday colors, I made another sample for my class using traditional holiday colors. Old Olive and Real Red make for an easy switch and I was able to use the same designer series paper.
Time to blog hop!
Now that you have seen my creation, it’s time to hop through the talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. I hope you find yourself inspired to create! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!