Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2021
Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great October! The days are getting shorter and I am feeling it. I miss the summer, the longer days and the warmer temperature! The cold weather I wish didn’t say as long. But I welcome fall and look forward to upcoming crops, retreats and classes. This month the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2021 is focusing on the blackboard technique. Let’s take a look!
So this is my first attempted and I used the Shaded Summer Stamp Set and Stampin’ Blends. Bright and cheery regardless of the time of year.
Grab your trimmer and supplies!
- cut card bace 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut black card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- using an embossing body, slightly tap over the black card stock to remove static
- stamp image onto card stock using versa mark
- sprinkle white embossing powder and heat with your heat gun (small tip, heat from the behind the image, keeps the powder on image!)
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp sentiment
- emboss and color with Stampin’ Blends
- add ribbon to complete card
To create this effect, I simply cut my basic black card stock and used my embossing buddy to eliminate the static on the card stock. Next stamp your image using versa mark, sprinkle the embossing powder, remove excess powder and then heat. Once it is “cooled” use your Stampin’ Blends to color the white embossing powder.
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my black board technique project. Hop through the others to see the talent in this special group of demonstrators. As always, my supplies are listed at the bottom (keep scrolling!) Have a great rest of the week!
Stamper’s Dozen October 2021 Blog Hop
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!