Stampers Dozen Blog Hop September 2021
The middle of September is here and that means 2 things! First school is back in sessions and all 3 of my boys are out of the house to learn! Second, it’s time for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop September 2021! This month the cards are featuring projects with a holiday theme. It is never too early to start those holiday cards.
I saw this fold while surfing the internet. I absolutely feel in love with it and knew it would be a hit with my customers. When I create, I always look to make it duplicatable and easy to follow. WHY? If it’s too complicated, the chances are people will say it’s pretty but won’t attempt to make it. Each month, when I create for my holiday card club, I focus on one bundle and one pack of Designer Series Paper. This month, the bundle was the Evergreen Elegance. Take a look at my card. I hope you will be inspired to create your own!
My original card was created for a product based class featuring the Colors & Contour Bundle. Sometimes it is so hard to choose which color I want to use! I love this new fun fold for a card. It is quick and the finished product always looks perfect!
YES! I made quick video to show you how to create your own card!
grab your supplies and trimmer it works with any designer series paper!
- cut card base 4″ x 10 1/2″
- cut card base backing 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- score at 5 1/4′
- with the 10 1/2″ across the top of your cutter, trim off 1 1/2″ and 2 1/4″
- cut two 1 1/2″ x 4″ strips of designer series paper
- die cut from the sweetly stitched dies the large scallop rectangle
- stamp Christmas tree in Evening Evergreen
- stamp star in Sahara Sand
- using Sahara Sand scrap, stamp sentiment and cut into banner to place on card
- watch video to see how to assemble card – a little trick to line up the bottom 1 1/4″ piece
- add ribbon (simple knot – I went easy…no bow!)
- add wink of Stella to the tree for some shine
time to hop!
And just like that it is time to hop through the other talented demonstrators sharing this month. My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference. Enjoy the creations!
Stamper’s Dozen September 2021 Blog Hop
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
sale-a-bration 2021 PART 2
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year! During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive products for free! For every $50 you spend, you can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to your cart at no additional cost. Here’s a video taking you through all the products available for Sale-a-bration! Do you have a favorite?
join my team during Sale-a-bration!
Why wait? Join today and reap the benefits! It’s easy and you are part of my team for 6 months with no obligations of placing another order! But you know, you love Stampin’ Up! and the instant 20% off is such a great deal of getting all the goodies off your wish list!
PLUS – ADD A FREE BUNDLE TO YOUR STARTER KIT WHEN YOU JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! DURING SALE-A-BRATION!
holiday card club!
Yes it is happening each month! My monthly club class is open to everyone! It is a wonderful way to build your collection of cards stress free! In January, the club will switch to Happy Birthday Cards! Plus, one of the months you will receive $15 in FREE product! Next class is Tuesday, September 23rd.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!