Color Fusers Blog Hop September 2021
Happy Labor Day! Can’t believe summer is coming to a close and FALL is right around the corner. I will miss the summer flowers and warm weather. I love warmth not the cold weather but maybe it will motivate me to clean up my craft room if I am inside. Probably not, lol. This month the Color Fusers Blog Hop September 2021 features black, white and the color of your choice. Let’s see what I picked!
With Sale-a-bration still going on this month, I knew I had to highlight the Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set. Since I have seen so many pretty samples, it quickly became my first choice. I love the look of two step stamping with this set. The out line of black makes ANY color pop. I chose Polished Pink because most of the time when I see Dahlias, they are ink! What is your favorite Stampin’ Up! color to pair with black and white?
Grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering basic black 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5 1/8″
- stamp flower in memento ink
- stamp inside of flower in polished pink
- or color with polished pink LIGHT blend (leaving some of the edges white)
- fussy cut flower
- stamp sentiment from the Biggest Wish stamp set
- assemble card as shown but add ribbon before adhering to the card base
- add flower
- use wink of Stella as a finishing touch with the flower
- add a few pastel pearls to the center
Time to Hop!
A quick card for you to duplicate is always part of my thought process when creating. I hope I have inspired you to add your favorite Stampin’ Up! color with black and white. All my supplies are listed below for easy reference. Now it’s time to hop through the other talented demonstrators to see their creations. I am sure they are awesome!
hop to see Gail’s post
head back to see Melanie’s post
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!