Color Fusers Blog Hop August 2021
Hello August! It’s time for the monthly Color Fuser Blog Hop August 2021! July sure went fast that I can’t believe I am writing the post for August! The colors for the month are sure to please many of you! Take a look at this combination, Just Jade, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Basic Gray! WOO HOO, perfect for many projects!
Sale-a-bration Part 2 starts on August 3rd. I chose to highlight one of the stamp sets included in this year’s promotion. Delicate Dahlias was the ideal choice to showcase the pretty color combination for this month. I absolutely love the Highland Heather Ribbon I used to finish my card.
grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 5 1/4″ x 4″
- cut basic white 5″ x 3 3/4″
- emboss 1″ strip of scrap paper
- stamp “outline images” on white card stock
- ink “filler image” with ink, using a sponge dauber, add color to stamp before stamping on card stock (watch video)
- stamp sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink
- use oval scallop to punch and then punch another, cut in half and layer behind
- assemble card as shown
Here’s a little video showing you how I created today’s card. I originally went for Stampin’ Blends but changed my mind to show how to use the “filler” stamp inside the outline stamp. Using sponge daubers to create the two toned look creates a different card each time.
time to hop!
Yes it is that time! Time for you to hop through the other talented demonstrators. Personally I can not wait to see what they created with this beautiful color combination. My supplies are listed below for easy reference for you to create your own!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!