Stamper Dozen Blog Hop July 2021
Happy Summer!!! Unbelievable it is July 14th! Summer is full swing and how appropriate it is for this month’s theme for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop July 2021 to be all about summer! Let’s see what I chose then you can hop through the others!
Of course I went for the popular Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! My favorite flavor of ice cream is black raspberry which I can only find at Friendly’s and there aren’t many locations left. My close second is VANILLA, vanilla cones from McDonald’s are my go to more than I would like to admit. So making a vanilla ice cream card for my card was too boring, so I created one with Pale Papaya and Pool Party. Does it look yummy with the pretty pattern paper I choose from the Party Pattern Designer Series Paper (Host Reward!)
Grab your supplies and let’s make an ice cream cone…no calories!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Basic White card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ x 3″
- add a 1″ x 3 3/4″ strip of Designer Series Paper as shown
- tie ribbon before adhering to card base
- stamp sentiment
- stamp ice cream and cone on scrap white and use the Ice Cream Cone Punch
- using dimensionals add to your card to complete shown!
Time to Hop!
My card didn’t take long to create, I think picking the pattern paper was the hard part! I listed my supplies at the bottom for easy reference. Now, it’s time for you to hop through the other talented demonstrators who took part of this month’s blog hop. Love seeing the creativity unfold all under one theme!
Stamper’s Dozen July 2021 Blog Hop
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!