Color Fusers Blog Hop July 2021
Happy Summer! Yes, it’s the 5th of July and it’s the first Monday of the month! The Color Fusers Blog Hop July 2021is ready to go and I can’t wait to see all the creations this month! I normally do not use gold, so I am thrilled this month this color is part of it.
With an upcoming class focusing on the new Color & Contour Bundle, I knew I was going to make one of the cards with this month’s color palette. I will say, I do not use my blending brushes very often (ok this is the second time I am using them) that I wanted to shade the paper using one. Can you see the soft stripes of Petal Pink on the Basic White Card Stock?
Grab your supplies and trimmer. Small hint, my supplies are listed at the bottom!
- trim card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- trim black card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut white card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- using the Blending Brushes, rub over the Petal Pink ink pad then drag over the white card stock to create stripes
- stamp flower outline with Memento Ink on white card stock
- attach to black card stock the white piece, place Petal Pink ribbon and tie into a knot
- die cut the smallest scallop contour rectangle die with a gold sheet
- emboss sentiment with gold embossing powder and attach to the gold foil cut out (3/4″ x 2″)
- assemble card as shown and place several metallic gold pearls in the center
Time to Hop!
Not too much gold on my project but a small hint. I definitely need to work more with the foil sheets. I do hope you enjoyed my project and can see, you can easily change out the Petal Pink for any color and recreate this card. Be sure as you hop through, leave a comment. We all love the feedback! My supplies are at the bottom for easy reference.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!