Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2021
Hello! This month it was about using tools to create our projects. I am one of those last minute people. I create my project within a day of its due date and the post, well it’s 8:48PM and we go live at 10PM. One would think after being a part of this blog hop for several years I would prepare early. Maybe someday, I will. For my project for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop June 2021, I was inspired by another demonstrator to use my Stamparatus.
When I opened my computer, I came across a card similar to my note card. I went to look for it again so I could give credit and can I tell you it is lost in social media space! Drives me crazy when that happens. I am happy it inspired me because I can’t remember the last time I used the Stamparatus. My card showcases 3 new in colors as well, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent. It was a great card to retrain myself with the Stamparatus and I got to use 2 new stamp sets too!
Grab your trimmer and supplies!
- note card base is already cut and scored!
- cut evening evergreen card stock 4 3/4 x 3 1/4″
- cut basic white card stock 4 1/2″ x 3″
- stamp the Happy using the Stamparatus as shown in the video below!
- stamp the Birthday using the Stamparatus
- using a piece of Pale Papaya scrap, stamp flowers and fussy cut
- stamp the flower stamp on to card stock
- adhere the cut flowers
- attach the bow!
A VIDEO!! WOO HOO!
Rusty is an understatement, but I made it through to show you how simple to it is to line up the happy using the Stamparatus. Take a peek at my latest video!
Time to hop!
My quick note card hopefully will inspire to take out your Stamparatus or maybe even purchase one! Regardless, it’s time to hop onto the next demonstrator and see what she has created! Blog Hops are fun! My supplies are listed at the bottom of easy reference! Have fun hopping!
Stamper’s Dozen June 2021 Blog Hop
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!