Color Fusers Blog Hop May 2021
Hello subscribers! April showers bring May flowers, isn’t that what they say? Well it also brings a new Color Fusers Blog Hop May 2021. The color combination for this month involves 4 colors that I couldn’t wait to dive into. My first thought flowers with some new stamps. Why new stamps? If you aren’t aware, the new Annal Stampin’ Up! Catalog goes live on May 4th! Isn’t that crazy! Well let’s see what I created.
Well flowers it is! Coloring with Stampin’ Blends and adding a Bumblebee Stitched Shape Circle. I absolutely love coloring the True Love Designer Series Paper. Every time I use it, adding a different color combination changes the whole look of the paper! I am sad it’s leaving. One more day to grab it!
Grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11′
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1.4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder
- cut 2″ x 5 1/2″ strip from the True Love DSP
- color with the selected colors of Stampin’ Blends
- die cut a stitched shape circle die
- stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade
- punch 2 medium daisy flowers and one 1/2″ circle
- assemble cards as shown
- don’t forget to add the ribbon before adding dimensionals to the pool party top layer
Time to hop!
Don’t you love this blog hop! Be sure to hop through and drop a comment if you are inspired! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference. Remember the new catalog goes live – TOMORROW, May 4th, Thank you for keeping my creative juices going!
Start shopping tomorrow!
The new annual catalog goes live tomorrow! You will not be disappointed!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!