Stampers Dozen Blog Hop April 2021
Here we are mid way through April! Not sure how the days just fly by! The Stampers Dozen Blog Hop April 2021 is ready to go and the theme this month, Retiring Annual Catalog Products. It wasn’t too hard for me to pick something. However, it did make me sad as I was selecting how may items are leaving us soon! Let’s see what I picked and then hop through the blog hop to see the others.
The blog hop each month helps with my prepping for a weekly class. This particular card will be used in my card class. I love stamp sets that have coordinating punches because of how easy it is to stamp and punch! No lining up, no die cut machine, just. simple stamp and then punch. The Floral Essence Stamp Set, along with the Perennial Flower Punch create a perfect card. I selected Well Said for the sentiment because I got to use my new Oval Punch.
Grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4/14″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder!
- cut Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4″
- adhere to layering card stock
- tie a knot and attach ribbon to card
- stamp flower and punch
- punch leaf and circle
- create your flower and adhere to your card
- stamp sentiment
- punch with the oval punch and layer
- adhere sentiment to the card
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoyed my card for this month! On Friday, my customers will be creating their own! My supplies are listed towards the bottom of my post. Next up, please hop through to creations from the very talented demonstrators who are a part of this blog hop!
Stamper’s Dozen April 2021 Blog Hop
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
Time to shop!
Besides the Last Chance Product Sale going on, the Clearance Rack. was recently updated! Click on the graphic below to take you to my online store that is open 24/7! WOO HOO! While supplies last on most items so don’t delay!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?