Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2021
Here we go, it’s that time, Stampers Dozen Blog Hop March 2021 goes live tonight! This month the theme is birthdays because one of our talented blog contributors is celebrating her birthday! I already know you will be inspired to create at least one if not all the projects included in this month’s blog hop! Let the creativity unfold!
I saw a few cards over the past month that picking one to show was hard. I have had the rainbow glimmer paper for month’s and I have not used it! It is soooo pretty that I hated to punch it but look at the result! Pretty Pretty Pretty Balloons!
Grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut white card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- use the rectangular stitched die to cut out a frame for the designer series paper (window opening 2 21/4″ x 3 3/4″)
- punch out balloons
- add ribbon
- stamp sentiment from Blossoms in Blooms stamp set on 1/2″ piece of scrap card stock
Time to hop!
I hope you enjoy my birthday card for this month’s theme! Now it’s time to hop through the other talented demonstrators to see their creativity. My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference. Have a great night!
Stamper’s Dozen March 2021 Blog Hop
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!