Stampers Dozen Blog Hop February 2021
It’s here the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop February 2021. It falls on Valentine’s Day and although I probably should be thinking of a heart card, I didn’t create one. I made a few last week and this week I wanted to focus on something else. The theme for this month is fun folded cards! Let’s take a look at what I created!
So I keep reaching for Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose. I think it’s because they are retiring soon? Not 100% sure but I do like them paired together. I went back and forth with what type of fold to use for this month. Often, I go for the old reliable “Bonnie fold” but I wanted to try something different. I have seen this fold online as well as received a few in card swaps. What a fun way to display the DSP and focal point of a card.
To create this card, grab your supplies (card stock, Designer Series Paper, stamp set, TRIMMER, ink and Stampin’ Blends if necessary.)
- Trim card base to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut layering piece 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Take your DSP and cut two 4″ x 3″ pieces
- With the 3″ across the top, score at 1″ (picture below)
- Next fold each corner to the score line to create your triangle
- use adhesive to secure triangle
- adhere the 1″ flap to the back of the card
- one triangle completely adhere to the card front as shown below
Now that you finished creating the triangles, you can complete the card. I used the peaceful moments stamp set for my sentiments and the True Love Designer Series Paper for my embellishments. I love how easy it is to color the images with Stampin’ Blends. I did have to “fussy cut” the flowers but I love to that. If you can take a closer look, I leave a little white border so you can’t tell if my cutting is off.
Time to Hop!
I hope you enjoyed my project for this month’s Fun Folded Cards! Be sure to leave comments as you hop through the blog hop! My supplies are listed below for easy reference while shopping! I truly hope you had a “lovely” day with your loved ones!
Stamper’s Dozen February 2021 Blog Hop
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
Sale-a-bration 2021 is in full swing! The promotion runs until February 28th! The perfect length of time for you to purchase items from your wish list! For every $50 you spend, you receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Maybe you want to host a small party or a catalog party, that too will give you a Sale-a-bration reward! Reach a total sales limit and receive the Punch Party Stamp Set for FREE! Maybe your wish list is LONG, have you thought about joining my team and receiving a discount on future purchases? A lot of great things happen during Sale-a-bration and I hope you benefit from this promotion!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!