October Holiday Card Club Note Cards
Well it’s December and I am posting October Holiday Card Club Note Cards. Better late than never. November’s Holiday Card Club needs to be posted as well. Lots to share! The October Holiday Card Club featured theTag Buffet Stamp Set paired with the Plaid Tiding Designer Series Paper.
I am in love with the Tag Buffet Stamp Set. The sentiments are perfect and I love being able to use my Stampin’ Blends to color the images. Yes, you need to fussy cut the images, however, look how perfect the stocking looks! I love adding the leaves for little punch of colors and the small holly finishes the stocking. I choose the Merry Christmas because it looks pretty awesome stamped on the Very Vanilla. Is the font a favorite of yours? The card was complete once I added the blue adhesive gems to the note card.
Here we go, note card #2 featuring the ornament. Much like the stocking, you will need to fussy cut the image as well as the leaves behind it.
- cut Cherry Cobbler card stock 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- cut the Plaid Tiding Designer Series Paper 4 1/2″ x 3″ (you will get 2 from one sheet of 6″ x 6″
- use a piece of Very Vanilla 3″ x 1 1/4″ for the sentiment
- cut Crumb Cake 3″ x 1 1/2″
- stamp ornament in memento ink and color with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp leaves with Shaded Spruce Ink
- fussy cut images
- assemble card as shown
- use dimensional to add the leaves and ornament to note card
- finish card with red rhinestones
Time to shop!
With the holiday FAST APPROACHING, be sure to collect all your gifts and stocking stuffers in time for Christmas. The new Cut and Emboss Machine from Stampin’ Up! has been receiving RAVE REVIEWS! There are many amazing items in the holiday catalog that are MUST HAVE. Head over to my online store with your wish list and order this week to receive by Christmas.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!