Color Fusers Blog Hop December 2020
Happy Holidays! It’s the last month of 2020 and I am sure many of you are ready to start 2021. Before we head into the new year, there is one last month for the Color Fusers Blog Hop December 2020. The color palette had me stumped at first but I love a challenge especially a color combination I have never worked with.
I am still in the holiday card making mode! Today’s card is slightly different in that it holds a gift card! Perfect timing for holiday gift giving! I love the trio of colors especially on the stamped pine trees from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set. I seem to favor this stamp set during the holiday season because I absolutely love punches!
Grab your trimmer!
- Cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Score at 1 1/2″ and 5 1/2″ with the 11″ across the top of the trimmer
- Cut layering piece 4″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Trim a piece of scrap card stock in Granny Apple Green 1″ x 4″
- Emboss with your favorite embossing folder and attach to inside Whisper White piece
- Tie a knot with the Denim Ribbon and adhere to your card
- Stamp sentiment on card with Night of Navy ink
- Stamp Trees with Pretty Peacock ink and then punch
- Assemble Card as shown
Time to Hop!
It is time to hop through the other demonstrators websites to see more creations with December’s color palette. I hope you find inspiration to create something beautiful! My supplies are listed below for easy reference for you to recreate my card. Have a wonderful holiday season!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!