Stampers Dozen Blog Hop November 2020
Hello! Happy November! Crazy there is only one month left in the year 2020. I for one am looking forward to 2021. Thankful I made it this far through 2020 because there were times I felt time was not moving. This month, the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop November 2020 focuses on thankful, grateful and total blessed projects! I hope you enjoy all the creations!
The theme had me thinking leaves. I am not sure why but it did and I have a lot of scraps from the Plain Tiding 6×6 Designer Series Paper Pack that I decided I needed to use them! Thinking a little out of my comfort zone, I chose the bright paper featuring Mango Melody, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. It is a color combination I am not familiar with. The sentiment was perfect because with Covid-19, I miss a lot of my friends since we are still under a watchful eye. I haven’t traveled off the island since March! That’s so crazy to me!
Create your own!
Grab your supplies! Let’s use up the 1″ scraps you have lying around!
- cut card base 5 1/2′ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut top layering piece 3 3/4″ x 5″
- using your Designer Series Paper (DSP) 1″ scraps, trim to 1″ x 5″ or 1″ x 3 3/4″
- lay DSP piece on card stock before adhering
- stamp leaves in coordination colors
- die cut leaves
- die cut brackets from So Stitched Dies
- stamp sentiment
- assemble card as shown
Time to Blog Hop!
Time to check out the other fabulous creations from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. Leave a comment if you feel inspired by their creation. My supplies are listed after the Blog Hop links. Have a wonderful weekend!
Stamper’s Dozen November 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!