Jar of Flowers Card
When the Color Fusers Blog Hop creation time nears, I always tell myself think outside of the box and create 3 items with the color combination. Each month, that is the ultimate plan, create 3 items. I sometimes manage to pull it off and some months I fail. This month, I was able to make 3 and I am thrilled! PLUS, I am able to offer it as a class at my home or to go! WOO HOO! Below you will see the Jar of Flowers Card I created with this month’s Color Fusers Blog Hop color palette.
Very simple to create and honestly, I didn’t use one dimensional on this project! How is that possible? Lately, I find I try to create things on an easier playing field. Something that will be more like to spark interest in people to create one for themself. I hope you find yourself wanting to making one.
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/2″
- cut Whisper White card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- stamp with Crumb Cake ink the jar along the bottom. Don’t go too high with car, you don’t want the stems to be floating.
- stamp stems and flowers with memento ink
- color with Stampin’ Blends
- stamp sentiment (Lovely You) on scrap white card stock and punch with the new Banner Pick a Punch!
- punch a layering banner from the Banner Pick a Punch
- add ribbon around card before attaching
- assemble card as shown
- add Wink of Stella
Class in person or on the go!
Yes, I know short notice but if you are interested in receive my class in the mail, let me know. The live class is this week but packets can be mailed any time for you to complete at home! Contact me if interested.
End of the year!
How is it possible that it is already November 8th? Soon it will be December and then January. I hope you are all doing well. Everyday I hope for a good day for everyone!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!