Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2020
October is here and this month the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop October 2020 features a color combination! YAY! I love when I have a challenge with colors. Stampin’ Up! has the BEST assortment of colors and this color palette is one of my favorites for fall. My project isn’t necessarily fall, but I love how it turned out and I can already picture creating more cards with this layout for several occasions.
As you can see, I did a little color blocking with the colors selected – Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler, Bumblebee and Very Vanilla. I love using scraps of paper and then running them through an embossing folder to seal them in place. I used Stampin’ Blends to color my flower ‘focal point” and topped it with Wink of Stella. Wink of Stella rarely shows in pictures but I promise, it is the perfect finishing touch to many projects I create. I would say it is a favorite, up there with RIBBON!
- cut card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut 2 pieces of Very Vanilla, one 4″ x 5 1/4″ and one 3 3/4″ x 5″
- cut strips of paper 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- adhere strips to the smaller Very Vanilla card stock
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder (dainty diamonds is pushing it’s way to the top!)
- die cut the card stock for the sentiment with Tasteful Labels
- stamp flower win Memento Ink and color with Cherry Cobbler and Cinnamon Cider blends (fussy cut flower)
- stamp background stamp in Bumblebee and sentiment in Early Espresso
- assemble card as shown
- using dimensionals, add flower then color with Wink of Stella
- add bow to finish the card!
Time to hop!
I just love doing a blog hop. WHY? Honestly, I love sharing ideas in a group of talented demonstrators and then collectively we share with you to inspire you to create with our theme. I hope you find yourself inspired by the color combination selected this month. I already can’t wait for next month! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference when shopping. Enjoy the creativity!
Stamper’s Dozen October 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
The Designer Series Paper Sale!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is a favorite item of mine. The artists create some amazing patterns and the colors are to die for! I love when they run a paper sale because I stock up! What about a paper split? Even better priced when the items are 15% off. The paper split is a great way to have a sample of all the paper and it you decided you like a certain packet, you can take advantage of the sale!
Paper Split with Bonnie!
Below are 15 packets of paper included in the sale. For my paper split I will include a 6″ x 6″ of each design! That is 192 pieces of paper! The price for the paper split is $40! Please contact me if you are interested as I am placing an order tomorrow to get started! I love doing paper splits.
How is it already the middle of October? The next few months will go quickly with all the fall holidays leading into December. If you haven’t seen the Holiday Catalog, please take a look! SO many GREAT products to choose from. Many kits that are amazing to give as a gift or even to be completed by you! I know my wish list is long as well as my to create list. I am challenging myself to make a video every Sunday to post. I really want to do Facebook lives but I am sooooo rusty with making videos I am giving myself a chance to practice and then will be going live! If you are not following me on Facebook (Create with Bonnie (group page), Bonnie Allers O’Neill, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator (business page) and Bonniestamped on Instagram, please do! I love being motivated by you to create!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!