Diagonal Stripes on a card!
I have created several cards using 1/2″ scraps before but never like the card shown today. A video was even created to show the steps to create your own card. I definitely want to make another one with a different color palette. Let’s look at the diagonal stripes on a card!
Grab your trimmer!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Very Vanilla 3 3/4″ x 5″
- make several 1/2″ strips of card stock to create diagonal stripe on card
- cut a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper and then cut it on a diagonal to make two triangles
- using the Stitched Labels Dies, die cut your brackets for the sentiment
- taking the triangle, place it on your trimmer (all this is available on video) then line up the scrap strip on a diagonal and cut
- watch the video for placement
- once the strips are complete, add ribbon
- stamp sentiment as shown
I used two of the sentiments to create my focal point. I stamped in Cherry Cobbler and then used Crumb Cake to stamp along the edges.
I will be the first to admit it, I am rusty! However, I am committed to doing a project every Sunday so I can get better and share something with you! Watch today’s video to create your own card!
The Designer Series Paper Sale!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is a favorite item of mine. The artists create some amazing patterns and the colors are to die for! I love when they run a paper sale because I stock up! What about a paper split? Even better priced when the items are 15% off. The paper split is a great way to have a sample of all the paper and it you decided you like a certain packet, you can take advantage of the sale!
Paper Split with Bonnie!
Below are 15 packets of paper included in the sale. For my paper split I will include a 6″ x 6″ of each design! That is 156 pieces of paper! The price for the paper split is $40! Please contact me if you are interested as I am placing an order tomorrow to get started! I love doing paper splits.
Lots to do!
Yes, there is always something to be done. I have so many ideas in my head to create but sometimes I need inspiration and motivation! Do you ever have that issue? What do you want to create? Is there a particular stamp set that you want to see samples created with? Let me know, I love a challenge!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!