Color Fusers Blog Hop October 2020
The first Monday of October…WOW! That means only 2 more Mondays in the year 2020 and then onto the year of 2021. I personally can’t wait. But until then, let’s focus on the blog hop happening today! The color palette for the Color Fusers Blog Hop October 2020 had me thinking fall leaf colors and that is exactly what I created!
As you can see, I stamped the one leaf image on the Crumb Cake card stock to make my own pattern paper. After I put the card together, I realized the Subtle Embossing Folder would of added such a nice texture to my card. When you recreate this card, please try the folder! I already know it will look great!
Grab your supplies and trimmer!
- cut Cherry Cobbler card stock card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Crumb Cake card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut Cinnamon Cider card stock2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock will be used to stamp the sentiment in Cinnamon Cider, cut piece 2″ x 5 1/4″
- adhere to the Cinnamon Cider layering piece, then to Crumb Cake layer
- tie Cinnamon Cider ribbon and make a bow
- using all the colors in the palette, choose your leaves and die cut them
- assemble leaves and use dimensional to add to the card (for an extra detail, try sponge daubing the leaves!)
- add a small linen thread bow
Time to Hop!
I hope you enjoyed my simple stampin’ card. It is always fun using dies to create a card. They make such a statement each and every time! My supplies are listed at the bottom for easy reference when creating your supply list.
Hop to Tami
Back to Nicole
The Designer Series Paper Sale!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is a favorite item of mine. The artists create some amazing patterns and the colors are to die for! I love when they run a paper sale because I stock up! What about a paper split? Even better priced when the items are 15% off. The paper split is a great way to have a sample of all the paper and it you decided you like a certain packet, you can take advantage of the sale!
Paper Split with Bonnie!
Below are 15 packets of paper included in the sale. For my paper split I will include a 6″ x 6″ of each design! That is 156 pieces of paper! The price for the paper split is $40! Please contact me if you are interested as I am placing an order tomorrow to get started! I love doing paper splits.
Saturday and Sunday have quickly passed. Monday the start of the work week and school! I miss my boys going to school. They are adjusting to the new norm of virtual learning. Hoping you all are doing well, I think of you often.
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!