Stampers Dozen Blog Hop September 2020
Fall is fast approaching and although I love making fall projects, I am not ready for the cooler weather! I love the hot summer sun and I am already dreading winter months are approaching! This month the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop September 2020 is focusing on fall projects. Mine may not necessarily shout fall but the plaid paper are definitely fall related!
My card was very simple to create and I already see switching the flower maybe to a snowflake for a holiday card or maybe attaching a ballon for a birthday card? What ever embellishment you may decide, it will have the perfect touch to your card I am sure! I love the Plaid Tiding Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog. It is loaded with an assortment of colors to create projects for ALL seasons. I chose the more falls colors to create my card.
Grab your trimmer and crafting tools and let’s create your own!
- cut card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- score at 5 1/2″
- cut layering piece 4″ x 5 1/4″
- cut designer series paper 3 3/4″ x 5″
- die cut sentiment paper from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies Set
- stamp sentiment in Memento Black Ink
- punch medium daisy punch (4) to create flower
- put two together and cut to fit on card
- add 1/2″ circle in Basic Black Glitter Paper
- add ribbon to card stock before attaching to card base
- assemble card as shown
Like I mentioned, how easy would it be to switch out the daisy for another shape? I would love to see what you create!
Time to hop!
If you are like me, I bet you are excited to see what the others have created! Simply click on the links below and see what the others have created this month. For my supplies, they are listed at the bottom for easy reference. Enjoy!
Stamper’s Dozen September 2020 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Of course there is a promotion going on with Stampin’ Up! if you were to join my Second Street Stampers Team this month! I love the extra value that has been added to the kit! Perfect time to join, receive 20% off future purchases until JANUARY 31st! WHAT A DEAL!! If your wish list is long, now is the time to get the most for your money!