Hippo Happiness Card
I made this cute card for an earlier class this month. At first I was not buying this set. However, I loved the dies so that meant, the stamp set had to go with them too! I love the choice of Designer Series Paper and highlighting 3 of the new In Colors, Bumblebee, Just Jade and Magenta. Are you a fan of the coordinating ribbon? You know I am!
Grab your supplies!
- cut card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- score at 4 1/4″
- cut Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″
- emboss with your favorite embossing folder
- cut Designer Series Paper 2″ x 4″
- die cut the backing for the focal point as shown
- assemble card
- stamp sheep in Blushing Bride and Magenta Madness
- stamp stem, leaf and flower.
- add rhinestone to flower for the finishing touch
Join My Team!
Of course there is a promotion going on with Stampin’ Up! if you are to join my Second Street Stampers Team this month! I love the extra value that has been added to the kit! Perfect time to join, receive 20% off future purchases until JANUARY 31st! WHAT A DEAL!! If your wish list is long, now is the time to get the most for your money! Plus, we have the 24 hour sale going on too! DOUBLE ADDED VALUE!
WAIT – there’s a sale!
Make sure you act fast, the sale is only going on for 24 hours! That means…order now from my online store. Here is the PDF for you print! 24 hour Stamp Sale! My supplies are listed below! Have a wonderful day!
attach the CURRENT HOST CODE located on my home page and receive a treat from me!
Please omit Host Code on orders over $150
Shopping List long?
I would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure!